2016 STEP UP RECIPIENTS
What is Step Up?
Saxum launched Step Up, a project-based grant program, in 2009 with the sole purpose of making an impact in the communities where we operate. Each year, qualified nonprofits are selected and awarded up to $100,000 in integrated communication services.
Take a Bold Step
We are true partners with our Step Up recipients, and we work closely to provide bold solutions that align with their mission, issue or project to increase community support and awareness. Applicants are encouraged to think boldly when applying and envision how the Step Up grant can elevate the organization to meet their goals.
Saxum employees are passionate about giving back to the community. Saxum works closely with the nonprofit community to identify needs and opportunities to support bold community impact projects.
To qualify for Step Up, organizations must meet the following guidelines:
- U.S.-based IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Annual gross income of at least $500,000
To complete the Step Up application, organizations should be prepared to submit the following:
- Review of your organization’s services
- Description of the population your organization serves
- Services the Step Up grant can provide your organization
- If selected, a description of how the Step Up grant work will be sustained
- Annual operating budget
- List of board members
Saxum accepts applications year-round.
Qualifying recipients will be notified within 60 days of submission.